There’s 3 things I want to talk about on this blog post. But FIRST a quick set of photos!
OK, with that here’s the 3 things:
There’s a lot of reasons why you shouldn’t drink and take photos.
- You might get some of your drink on your gear.
- You might accidentally drop your gear.
- You might lose your gear.
Luckily! I passed all my Fortitude Saves and Awareness Checks and I managed to take a few good pictures! I wanted to take more but thanks to running around doing various challenges and sweet talking my way out of trouble with the local constabulary (more on that later) I wasn’t able to.
Which brings me to my next topic.
If you plan to go the Ren Faire particularly The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire then there are something’s you definitely have to try.
- The Pub Crawl! Seriously its fun/entertaining and there’s something about being part of 30-40 drunk people making their way through the Faire LOUDLY. As the Pub Crawl Motto is We are Rude, Crude and Socially Unacceptable!
- The Ren Quest! Have you ever wanted to live out those RPG game adventures? Then here’s your chance! Its actually pretty straightforward and the biggest bonus of doing this is that the entertainers/participants are more likely to engage and interact with you.
And the last thing which is the photography bit.
Is there a lens in your kit that you haven’t really used? if so why?
I’m just curious because I own three lenses and there’s a barely used 35mm in it so I intentionally didn’t bring the other lenses and forced myself to shoot with it. Still need to shoot more with it so maybe there’s a subject or event that’ll come up for me to use it.
That’s that for this post.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!